03 April 2012

Tattoo.

0211 Tuesday 3 April 2012

I'm ready for another one. Ready mentally. Not financially.
I want this:
I made it myself a while back, for my custom pony "Chordelle Cube" (chord-music, elle-nickname, cube-rubik's) and I love it. It combines my two loves and I'm very proud of it.

Not sure yet where to get it. Thought of a few places (like my shoulder blade, rib, right side of lower back/hip area, front of shoulder, inside arm below elbow, back of leg above knee, foot, outside/back of calf (all of these are on the right side because I already have a tattoo on inside left wrist/arm)), but I'm having trouble deciding. Narrowed it down to calf, shoulder (front/back), and hip. Thinking more calf than anything else.

Good news. The $600 payment on the $3000 loan I have in June? Ezra's Mimi and Jim are going to help me with it. It's such a relief. I've been trying to find a job, applied everywhere close (no car), and yet no one called. On top of that my phone is cut off because mom didn't pay the bill (she now has a phone on her boyfriend's plan).

Ezra's still working at Radioshack. Doing very well. He got a "promotion" to a keyholder. They hired 2 new guys a few weeks ago and his hours sucked dick, but they've gotten better now. He's close to having enough for a used car through SECU. I'm so proud of him!

I should probably go to bed. I'm getting up at 9 to help Jim do some yardwork at UBC.
Night,
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment