01 July 2011

I'm awake.

0531 Friday 1 July 2011

Ezra couldn't sleep so we've been texting. I get to see him in a few weeks. I want to take him to see Harry Potter 7 part 2. My stomach feels weird. Don't know if it's hunger, but I'm going to eat a Poptart anyway. My computer ran a disk error check when I turned it on. I don't like when it pretends like it's going to flip shit, and make me lose everything. I need to back up my documents, or something. My phone's being retarded again. For one, the charger won't register half the time. Two, the external speaker has been busted since one of Cullowhee's first snows (water got in it). When the inbox starts to get full, it restarts. ALL THE GODDAMN TIME. Especially when I hit "reply" to a message. It's a piece of shit. Motorola Rival's should burn in hell. My contract doesn't run out until November, but I know for certain that I'm not just getting another replacement (this makes... maybe the 5th), I want a NEW phone. Preferably a Droid. And Ezra can fiddle with it and make it amazing. Also, I'm going to apply to Western for Spring 2012. I loved it there. And I want to be close to Ezra. :3

Gonna watch King of the Hill, because I don't feel like changing the channel (although, I'm pretty sure nothing better is on). And trying to resist throwing my piece of shit "phone" against the wall (which is why I had to get my 3rd one replaced).
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment