12 July 2011

Yup

1819 Tuesday 12 July 2011

I was told something today, that I've been telling myself for months. I'm "fat." Not extremely, just... not at my prime I suppose. I've been meaning to work out, and eat healthier. Just been lazy. But I have motivation now. Something to work towards.

Other than that, I'm feeling alright right now. Not ecstatic, but not too bad either. In the middle? It fluctuates. I felt overwhelmingly happy earlier. It felt so good. I was giggly and excited. Now, just feeling self-conscious. But it's for the better, I need to get my body back in shape. I've needed to for a while. Marching helped a little, but now I'm not doing anything but sitting on my computer. Not good. But if I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it mostly for me. The way it should be. I'm not the kind of person that changes for others, but this is worth it. It would benefit more than just me.

ANYWAY... Gonna see if Nick is online. His servers up. Maybe we can Skype and play Minecraft. If not. I'm going to do some sit-ups and walk the dog lol. Or maybe see if the tires on my bike are flat or not.

Can't wait to see Ezra in possibly less than a week. Wish I could be at White Lake with him, sounded like fun.

So in love...
Elle<3

No comments:

Post a Comment