14 November 2011

Cold.

1546 Monday 14 November 2011 and 1422 Tuesday 15 November 2011

Woke up yesterday with a sore throat, fever, sinus congestion and runny nose. Long story short, got some Cold-EEZE, and slept. Feeling SO much better, ears still feel cloudy and going through this box of tissues pretty quickly.

Going home on Wednesday.

Been watching Ezra play Skyrim.

I would love to have my hair like this (drew this in paint, btw ^_^):
If I do, I'll have to wait for it to get longer. But I have to look at the long-term, the growing out will take a long time, then there's future wedding hair. I mean, it looks awesome. But I know that I'm a "cut hair on a whim" type person, and I just really want my hair to be long again. We'll see.

Vivian is laying beside me, twitching in her sleep.

I'm hungry.

I'm having baby thoughts. Brain is at that age, wants to continue human race.

I found these gorgeous rings online, but I saw one that I really like. I'm not a big-ring person. The simpler (and cheaper), the better. And I want sapphire, if there's anything next to it then maybe cubic zirconium.
This one really caught my eye (a lot of other ones did too, but looked gaudy and expensive). The others were cute, but holy shit...


While watching Project Runway with Ezra and asked him what colors were going to be in our wedding. He said brown, of course. xD I thought, not bad. Teal goes good with it.
But I've really wanted yellow flowers in my bouquet (favorite color), so I dunno if I can anymore. Maybe yellow and teal. I don't know. I think about that more when the time comes.

Wish this sore throat will go away, I can deal with the mucus.
Blegh,
-Elle Diablo

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that the hairstyle I said I wanted? And showed you a drawing of? (minus the braids of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both were talking about it being cute, but you never showed me a drawing. And I'm not getting it.

    ReplyDelete