15 December 2011

Phew...


1517 Thursday 15 December 2011

It sure has been a while.

Called the collection agency (Student Loan) and got a forbearance on my account. I owe $2,873.25 and my first payment is WAY past due. Luckily, I'm awaiting my request approval, and if it is approved, I won't have to pay anything until June 2012.

I also called my previous employer, Mark, but he wasn't working today. I was informed that he would be in tomorrow, and to call after 14:00. Hopefully I can get a reference from him so I can work at a Food Lion near here.

Ezra started his first job at RadioShack yesterday (15:00-21:00) and works today and tomorrow from 12:00 to 18:00. While he's been gone, I've done numerous things. Mostly played my flute (Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Donkey Kong, and Pokemon music) and did his laundry. Today, I tried to teach myself bagpipe. I know the fingerings now. But super-fail at attempting to play anything good. I've done some yoga as well. No use in sitting here doing nothing all day. Hopefully, I can get some biking in before Ezra gets home. Not around the triangle, but just up and down the street. Gotta burn calories. I want to lose inches. Tired of feeling sluggish and unfit. I'm at a normal weight for my age and height, but I feel the need to work on a few things before it gets out of control.

I can't wait to read Grimm's and Hans Christian Anderson's Complete Fairy Tales, and Arabian Nights. I've been dying to add to my collection (Barnes & Noble leatherbound classics) but so far I only own H.P. Lovecraft's Complete Fiction. One day, I hope to own them all (Edgar Allen Poe, Sherlock Holmes, Iliad & Odyssey, Shakespeare, Divine Comedy, etc), on proud display somewhere.

Ta-ta for now, everypony!
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment