16 December 2011

I need a drink.

1603 Friday 16 December 2011

...Of water. I've done so much today. And I'm damn proud of myself. I woke up around the time Ezra got out of the shower. After he and Meryl left, I biked around the triangle, folded Ezra's laundry, did mine, cleaned and vacuumed the bedroom and living room, unloaded and refilled the dishwasher, and called the Food Lion I used to work at. About to take out the trash in Ezra's room, the bathroom, the living room, and the kitchen.

My back, hips, and knees hurt. But I think I make a fantastic housewife. ^_^ Here's to hoping my fine work doesn't go unnoticed. ;)

Unfortunately, the only downfall to today (besides Ezra not being here) is menstruating. Explains why I've been in an indifferent mood. Most of it, I think, was caused by my desire for attention. I mean, I'm not "needy" or "clingy" but I still like getting hugs and kisses. :3 Ezra's been at work, or on reddit, or playing WoW, or on his Droid. I felt a little left out. But he's been saying "I love you" more, and rubbing my back, and giving me random hugs. So, I'm feeling tons better. I'm sorry I need affection to survive lol.

Ezra doesn't get home for another 2 hours. I'll have to find something else to do. Maybe yoga or flute. Or both.

I think I'm going to make myself some "lunch." Omnomnom!
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment