30 April 2011

Crap nuggets.

Okay so me and Ezra were playing around last night over IM and when he mentioned that Terry was asleep and snoring, I suggested he draw a penis on her face (as a joke, I didn't think he'd go through with it, honestly. But then again, it's Ezra so of course he did). After I said it, I added that he shouldn't do it, because she'd get mad. Ezra got "excited" and did it anyway, but before he could wash it off, she woke up and got mad at him. Terry (same with Shawn) doesn't share the same sense of humor we do. It's a childish humor, but it's still funny to us. Doesn't take much to make us laugh, especially at others' disposal. Too much 4chan. Anyway, I told him to tell her that it was my fault, but I don't think it worked. He said "I just wanted to make her laugh." And now he's sad. I told him he shouldn't be, but he said all he wants is to make Terry happy ("I'm happy when she's happy. And I don't make her happy. So I need to stop making her not happy. And the only way I can think to not do that is by not doing what I think is funny."). He pretty much said he "wants" to be sad, if it makes her happy. I told him to stop downing himself. He deserves to be happy, they BOTH do. Regardless of differences in humor/maturity. I love and care about them both...

Logic: Ezra funny=Terry mad/sad. Terry mad=Ezra sad. Ezra no funny=Ezra sad/Terry happy. Ezra sad=Terry happy? I'm confused...

Terry, if you're reading this, I'm sorry. It was all my fault, and I take all the blame. I can understand if you don't want to talk to me. But I love you anyway. Always. :(

Ezra, I know you're not reading this, but I'm going to say it anyway. Be happy. Much love bro.

Maybe psychology isn't my forte,
-Elle

2 comments:

  1. After I woke up and calmed down a bit (aka, washed off the penis), Ezra pretty much trolled the SHIT out of you. Like the "she's a monster" stuff. And for the record, I do share your sense of humor. Just not at 4 in the morning while I'm still coughing my lungs out and ready to die. So there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logic: Ezra funny=Terry mad/sad. Terry mad=Ezra sad. Ezra no funny=Ezra sad/Terry happy. Ezra sad=Terry happy?

    TRUFAX

    ReplyDelete