17 April 2011

I love that I hate you... I hate that I love you...

1538 Sunday 17 April 2011

It's my dad's birthday.

Shawn keeps snooping through my profiles (facebook, youtube, etc.) and it's pissing me off.

I'm so bored.

Can't wait to see Ezra and Ty soon. 4 more and 6 more days, respectively.

I'm hungry.

I don't know what to do or think anymore. My mind keeps changing. My feelings keep flipping. I see an opening and I want to take it, but I'm afraid of the consequences. Because something ALWAYS goes wrong. Nothing EVER goes the way I plan it to. So I don't take that opening... And it hurts sometimes. What if... I hate what if.

Still don't know what to do about Shawn yet. We keep hanging out. He seems happier. He seems like less of a dick. But like Ezra said, that's what he wants you to think.

I want to talk to Terry.

Later,
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment