15 April 2011

My neck hurts.

1147 Friday 15 April 2011

Like the right side. I don't know how or why. It's the sternocleidomastoid muscle. Must've laid on it the wrong way. Went to sleep at 4ish, woke up at 7 to take my meds (Ciprofloxacin) and went back to sleep, and woke up again at 11ish. Feels like less sleep than it is. So tired...

Been doing fantastic. I bought Minecraft. Played with Nick and Ezra on multiplayer a few times. Been talking to Ezra and Ty a whole lot more. Going to visit Ez next week for his birthday, and Ty is coming to visit me next weekend. We're going to see Insidious. He's adorable :3

Helped Shawn with his truck yesterday. He wasn't in the best of moods. He said it seems like no matter how hard he tries, something always goes wrong. His car, his truck, his computer, his phone... I told him he still has ME... I hope he cheers up soon, no me gusta.

Gonna hop off of here. Hungry.
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment