09 April 2011

Haven't written in a while.

1523 Saturday 9 April 2011

In such a better mood nowadays. I don't know what it is. Been talking to Ty and Nick more. There was a point where I didn't talk to Ezra at all (I dunno why... just didn't have anything to say), but here lately we've been talking again. So glad, too. He said I made it to his "permanent contacts list" and that means he either enjoys taking to me "TO THE EXTREME" or we don't talk enough, and that makes him sad. Makes me sad too. :( I really like our conversations. I didn't want the distance to make us grow apart. I'm so glad the he's happy again. I hope he's having fun at home. I wish him and Terry the best, hopefully they don't fight as much now lol. Been talking to and hanging out with Shawn recently. He seems to have changed. But I'm not rushing. If he's the one, then so be it. But I don't want to get hurt again. Time will tell. :)

OH! Nick is setting up a server on Minecraft so he, Ezra and I (when I buy it, soon) can play multiplayer. :D Can't wait!

Suffering from a UTI. Suckage. Mom and I bought something called Azo, and cranberry pills. Been drinking gallons of water and cran-grape juice. Woke up and my kidney hurt but it seems to be feeling better now. Hope this goes away soon. I really don't want to have to go to the doctor to get an antibiotic, but I don't mind. As long as I get better. As long as it doesn't get worse. Lol'd when I read a blog that said that it's sometimes caused by "vigorous sexual activity." I know if you don't flush your bladder afterwards, you can get one. Guess that was my problem. :P Oh well, been feeling better already, so maybe it'll all be over within the next few days.

I am obsessed with making Minecraft skins. Been using a site called minersneedcoolshoes.com. I've already made 8 skins, and about to start on my 9th.

That's all for now,
-Elle <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey gawjuss, I'm sorry to hear about the UTI :( Any idea what caused it? I'm so glad you're in a better mood ^__^

    ReplyDelete