10 May 2011

And boom goes the dynamite.

1637 Tuesday 10 May 2011

So last night was fun. Me and Patrick went to Ian's apartment to play Brink (which came out at midnight). It's really not my thing, first person shooters. So I played a little Minecraft, surfed a little FunnyJunk, and chatted with Ezra until like six in the morning. I wanted to get offline. I was tired. Ended up staying awake until nine, watching TV. Top Gear was on, so we watched that. I like Ian, he's cool. And funny. And not bad looking either. Insert 2nd grade "Elle and Ian, sitting in a tree" here lol. But nah, it's not like that. He's like Ezra is to me. A friend. A bro. And they both troll me. Ian's not as bad though, he ends up smiling and gives it away. ;) Anyway, Patrick said we're hitting it off well for people that only met a week ago (and the three of us have only hung out 3 times). I was the same with Ezra. I guess I know a good friend when I see one. ^_^

I am in love with Portal 2's "Want You Gone." I cannot stop listening to it. Ezra is right, GLaDOS's voice is intoxicating. Speaking of which, can't go to his house Friday, as Nick has to work and couldn't get it off. So I'll definitely be there next week. He finds out on Saturday what days he's got off. Just seems like whenever I choose a specific day, it never goes as planned. Oh well, "absence makes the heart grow fonder," I guess.

I thought I was going to say something else, but I don't remember. If I do I'll make another post or something.

Food time,
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment