19 May 2011

Smiling.

2344 Thursday 19 May 2011

Feels fantastic. I am now talking to Dane, Nick, Benjes still, and Callie. Brodie suggested a song, and I loved it. I don't know why. And Callie pretty much "witnessed" to me. It was refreshing to hear, at least.

Nick is online. :) Just saying (again).

Saw Ezra online for like a minute then offline again. Terry isn't responding.

I am drinking Arizona Raspberry Tea. :D

You know what? I know I have "exceedingly" good mental qualities. And I'd like to keep it that way. I'm not going to let myself be sad. Fuck that. :) That would just take away from my otherwise awesome personality. Confidence is beauty. And I'm starting to feel good about myself. I am pretty. I'm not hot, or gorgeous. But I think I'm average. I'm not butt-ugly at least lol. So yeah... people have said I'm pretty, but I never believe them. I guess it's because of growing up being tormented. But fuck them. Thank you Nick, Dane, Ian, Benjes, and random omegle people lol. You people make me feel beautiful. :3 ...And a special thanks to Ezra, for all the teachings and awesome times we shared at Western and epic IM conversations. You all make me feel amazing.

Haha. In such a good mood now. ^_^
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment