24 May 2011

Making up my mind.

1107 Tuesday 24 May 2011

So I fell in love again, got my heart broken, and decided I wasn't going to do it again. Sounds familiar, doesn't it? But this time hurt more, and I don't want it to happen again. Everything is good now. Feelings were denounced. And I strangely feel better. It's always a bad thing to fall in love with your best friend. You end up ruining all the good shit you have with them. And I think I would much rather him be my best friend than anything else.

I've been playing pokemon for the last 4 hours. Spent most of my time leveling up to evolve, filling up my pokedex and whatnot. Going to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4 today, and don't know what I'll be doing tonight. No specific plans yet. Maybe hanging with Ian, but he has to work tomorrow.

Ian had wooden puzzles in his car. I solved this one easy:
 This one took a bit longer:
 And he said if I solved this one, I could have it:
Took me about an hour, but I got it :D

Anyway, I'm gonna hop off of here. Have a good day everyone.
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment