22 May 2011

Drunk post.

Why? I dunno.

1128 Sunday 22 May 2011

And I'm not drunk. Just buzzed. "Tipsy," if you will. I needed a release. And I feel stress-free right now. So it did it's job. And I feel like dancing. To some CRAZY ass music. I don't think I've ever felt this good, not from alcohol anyway. Wasn't much, Cherry Dr. Pepper and a little E&J VSOP brandy (ratio was about 3:1, respectively). And I don't see this as addictive. I don't see this as a downward spiral into disaster. This is just a one time occurrence, and I don't plan on doing this again anytime soon. It just feels good to let go. I am fully aware of my actions. Although I laughed at the toilet paper a while ago. I knocked it off the counter and couldn't stop laughing. xD

Watching Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. It's pretty good. I loved the 8-bit "Universal Studios" intro. Chatting with Ty. Thinking about going to sleep soon. Tired. I got this really odd wanting to dye my hair blue for some reason. I'm sure it will pass lol. I really want to see Nick and Ezra and Logan. I miss them. I feel so lonely at home. Definitely not drunk enough to have a hangover but gonna end this blog soon. Gonna sleep now. Feel like I could sleep for weeks. I can feel my fingers. Like... Typing by themselves.

Good "night" everyone,
-Elle

Update - 1639:
Well that was a pleasant nap. Stomach hurts now though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment