11 March 2011

And this is why I hate dreams.

1547 Friday 11 March 2011

I was writing a novel in my dream last night. It was getting pretty lengthy too... Then Ezra showed up and interrupted me, so I saved and exited. We hung out, mostly me sitting on the couch, and he just plopped down practically on top of me like the doofus he is. ;) He was facing away from me, his back to me and I think he might have been on his computer. I don't remember much else besides his parents showed up and apparently he had to leave soon. I put my arms around his chest, to give him a hug. I didn't want him to go. I don't love him, but I do miss him. Knowing that he hasn't hugged me since he started dating Terry again, I didn't expect a hug back. But what happened next surprised the shit out of me. He didn't face me, but he reached his arm around behind my neck. The only thing I could think was, "Close enough." So I squeezed him tighter. To my surprise, so did he. Anyway, he left. And his parents were taking me somewhere. I have no idea where we were going but I do know I had a footlong from Subway. I ate half of it as I was talking to his parents. The rest is blurry, and then I woke up.

I want to write a story so bad. Even if it's just a short story. I just don't know where to start. Or who my characters are. Or what my plot should be. I know I have potential.

I want a day to myself, but I feel bad for Shawn. Oh well, I feel a sore throat coming on anyway and I don't want to get him sick.

Yesterday, Terry and I talked about how we need to meet soon. She only lives an hour and 28 minutes away. I love her to death and we already get along so well. I don't think meeting in person would be awkward at all (except for her parents lol).

What should I write about?
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment