15 March 2011

Bro code.

0857 Tuesday 15 March 2011

Last night was one of the most incredible nights of my life.
"Elle, you're pretty much my best friend.

Pretty much?
Well, you ARE my best friend.

If you were a male, there would be no doubts in my mind.

Thanks, bro.

I don't think you realize what this means.
This means I follow bro code in your honor."

Ezra Gray is the best bro ever. Just throwing that out there. He must've been in a good mood last night because he said a lot of things that left me speechless. Things I never thought I would hear him say to me. All I can say is, I am honored to be best friends with him.

Terry and I uploaded our Grenade videos yesterday. She has a really good singing voice, and she put her own little twist to it. I enjoyed it. My video was annoyingly quiet, for some reason the camera wouldn't record louder. And Ezra even got in on the fun with a Death Metal version. I giggled the entire time, it was so adorable. Death Metal = adorable? Yes.

That was pretty much it from yesterday. I would share an excerpt from Ezra and my conversation, because it was THAT amazing, but I must honor bro code. ^_^ Oh and he wanted to see what the inside of my house looked like for some reason, so I made a few videos on my phone for him. It was odd, but anything for him lol.

As for today? Not much has happened so far. I about got one and a half hours of sleep. Had to make sure my brother got on the bus. Shawn will probably want to hang out when he wakes up. I really want to go back to sleep. Meh. Hopefully I will talk to Terry and Ezra later.

Zzzz...
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment