15 March 2011

WHAT THE BROWN?!?!?!?!?!?

Okay so Jerrica posted this on her Facebook:
http://weheartit.com/entry/7780744
Yeah I thought it was cute. THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT. I guess I can thank Ezra for that. He's the one that got me going to 4chan and FunnyJunk.
So I commented. I said "Repost."
Her response: "?"
My reply: "4chan b'aww threads."

And then apparently her bitch mode engaged, because she wrote this on my wall:

Yeah, I don't care if it was, I know it is old, that is why I said that it still was so freaking cute.
43 minutes ago ·  ·  · See Friendship

    • Elle Ectabuzz Haha, I know. I've just seen it everywhere. Funnyjunk too. Not your fault, just not as cute when you've seen it a million times lol. The idea is adorable though.
      41 minutes ago · 

    • Jerrica Raber Yeah, see, I actually have a life so I don't have time to see it everywhere on the internet, so I think it is still cute.
      40 minutes ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz What the shit?! I have a life.
      39 minutes ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz 
      Hostile much? >:'[
      I have a life, thank you. I just use the Internet to escape. My "outlet," if you will. That doesn't mean I have no life. People spend their time doing different things, apparently I'm a fucktard that has nothing better to do than to surf the web. I'm surprised I even have time to hang out with Shawn, what with my Internet addiction and all.

      31 minutes ago · 




    • Shawn Michael Dawson Me too.
      7 minutes ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz IT WAS SARCASM. FUCK YOU. We hang out from the moment we wake up to practically the moment we fall asleep. Almost every day. I only get online at night to talk to Terry. So excuse the fuck out of me!
      5 minutes ago · 

    • Shawn Michael Dawson We haven't hung out in days. It's like we hang out three days of the week, then I don't see you for a week.
      2 minutes ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz We hung out Sunday, Shawn. Sorry for hanging out with my MOM! What the brown...
      about a minute ago · 




Hey...
Are you okay? :(
I feel like I offended you.
And I'm sorry.
Offended me? Not at all. You freaked out. I stopped talking. That is all.
Oh.
I thought I made you mad or something.
Perhaps.
It was just the way you said it. I didn't mean to offend you.
I'm sorry.
It was all in good fun though. I didn't mean it in a bad way.
Are we good? :)

I mean what the shit, I was hoping to room with her next semester. I guess not anymore if she's going to be a bitch. OH AND GUESS WHAT? Shawn called. I explained it to him, and he said "Well, you do make Internet your life." How can you be mad at someone for saying they've seen it before? I mean yeah, I guess I ripped her glory, whatever. *Sigh* whatever...

Jesus fuck, why am I getting ganged-up on? At least I still have Ezra... he would understand, considering he made me this way. :)

Hey... bro?
Can I ask you something?

I suppose.

Is spending you're free time on the Internet really all that bad?
*your. I don't know why I keep doing that >_(\

Why would it be bad?

Apparently it is.
I "have no life."
Because the Internet is my outlet?
What the brown...

According to who's definition of "A life?"

Jerrica and Shawn.
I knew you would understand ._.

And according to them, what is "A life?" Having a hobby? Talking to your friends? Talking to strangers? gathering information?
What of that list can not be found on the internet?

That's what I was trying to say too.

Perhaps they mean physical exercise. Well, actually perhaps not as I have seen both of them.

Lol. :)

What exactly is it that they are trying to differentiate between "Real life" and the internet?

I have been walking the dog, so I'm not all that lazy.

Perhaps it is that there is no physical contact between people.
But for whom would you be physically contacting without the internet?
I am not near you.
Most of your friends are not near you.
Shawn, maybe?
1 of tens?
And it's not as if it's a decision to be made, you still come in physical contact with people.
I think, maybe, they just want to seem better than you. you do something they don't and they don't like it. While it's not really different, they are convinced that their way of life is superior.
And we have all seen where that leads.
So, maybe the next time this question comes up, why not try asking them what exactly their opinion on "A life" is.
Can they play games any time they want? Watch movies or talk to friends hundreds of miles away?
It seems to me, that I have more of a life than they do.,
But then again, that's just one mans opinion on "A life."
Was that all you wanted to know?

Yeah...
Thank you...
I was getting ganged-up on.
By Shawn especially. I hung up on him.
I feel like I have a life. I like it the way it is.
I get to talk to my closest friends, go to FJ to laugh, to /b/ to cry. Find awesome shit. Find stupid shit. Watch awesome videos of Minecraft...
I know I shouldn't have let it get to me, but I was offended. And even more so, when I tried to defend myself and what I believe.
I knew I could come to you... You would understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment