14 March 2011

Happy Pi Day

0438 Monday 14 March 2011

First of all, Terry is amazing. I love her so much. I wish I lived close to her, because I would totally visit her everyday. Then she wouldn't have an excuse to be sad! :3 She's the best. Ever. I don't know how I ever lived without her. We have the best conversations in the history of the Internet, and we try to help each other through our problems even when we don't know what to say.

Second, Shawn is the sweetest man I've ever met. He treats me like a queen. And he's taking me to go get my fish on Wednesday, can't wait!

Third, my life goal is to make Ezra proud of me... Somehow... Someday...
I miss him. :'( I try to lie to myself, tell myself I don't need him. I wish I could just forget him sometimes. I almost succeeded, until earlier. I almost completely washed away every good memory of him, and it all came flooding back. I thought I was strong enough already. I thought I could do it, live without him. I can't do it. I almost could. I'm weak. But it's okay, as long as he knows. Reading in his blog about how he spent that week with Terry, not even mentioning that I visited for three days for the sole purpose of seeing him... It made me think of all the good times we shared last semester. And then, the tears came. I was actually at a point where I didn't miss him... I don't want to forget him entirely, he's my best friend. I just want to go back to not thinking about him all the time.


Ezra...

Yes?

Just wanted to say that I miss you. That is all.

If it makes you feel better, I almost succeeded in not missing you.
I failed.
I'm weak.
I thought I was strong enough. Guess not. Well, whatever. I'll come visit sometime or another.


And lastly, I couldn't ask for more of a friend than Nick. He somehow knows exactly what to say to make me feel better. He and I had an epicly awesome terminal conversation. I enjoyed it very much:


Dang it. Broke my streak. Should I start over?
2 hours ago ·  ·  · 

    • Nick Hunter Hi-scores must always be broken
      2 hours ago ·  ·  2 people

    • Ptero Dactyl Only if you feel that you need to.
      2 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Elle Ectabuzz But... It's hard starting over. :/ Especially when I was doing so good... Ugh.
      2 hours ago · 

    • Nick Hunter sudo start over and do try harder
      2 hours ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz Haha that made my day :) ...But part of me doesn't want to start over.
      2 hours ago · 

    • Nick Hunter sudo rm -rf /
      there, now you HAVE to

      2 hours ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz You suck. But wait. It's not so bad really. So what?
      2 hours ago · 

    • Nick Hunter wait what?
      2 hours ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz Missing someone. It's not so bad. Just visit them>???>Profit. I was just mad that I broke my streak.
      2 hours ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz AKA wasn't strong enough a person to.
      2 hours ago · 

    • Nick Hunter Visit them.
      ????
      Profit.

      also, dont type ^ into Terminal, ever.

      2 hours ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz Haha. Wish I could bruh. Wish I never left. Then I wouldn't have to miss anyone.
      2 hours ago · 

    • Nick Hunter sure, hindsight is 20/20, but you can only craft with what materials you have (note the mc reference)
      2 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Elle Ectabuzz I did, it made me giggle. And thank you. I suppose starting over will make me a less weak person. But what's to say I don't fail again?
      2 hours ago · 

    • Nick Hunter sudo dont fail again.
      2 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Elle Ectabuzz I'll try. Can't make any promises.
      2 hours ago · 

    • Nick Hunter idk the sudo jokes may be lawls and all but sometimes you gotta take root (ref) of your system and make sure it doesnt generate and error reports (ref) or throw any exceptions (ref)
      2 hours ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz You make me smile Nick :) I love all the references!
      2 hours ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz Maybe I just need to F5 my mind and everything will go back to normal/the way it should be. ;)
      2 hours ago · 

    • Nick Hunter good! now one more...
      sudo be happy and beat your hi-score and this time you better make sure ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!

      2 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Elle Ectabuzz Error: Package not found.
      2 hours ago · 

    • Nick Hunter sudo apt-get install <9000.tar.gz
      2 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Nick Hunter <9000 &

      ^that runs program

      about an hour ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz 
      Reading package lists... Done
      Building dependency tree
      Reading state information... Done
      The following NEW packages will be installed:
      <9000.tar.gz
      0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
      Need to get 9001kB of archives.
      After this operation, 9001kB of additional disk space will be used.
      Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
      Get:1 Perseverance 5.3.0-1 [4000kB]
      Get:2 Strength 2.0.2-6 [3000kB]
      Get:3 Support 8.2.2-1 [2000kB]
      Get:4 Ooomph 1.0.0 [1kB]
      Fetched 9001kB in 4s (56.9kB/s)
      Selecting previously deselected packages.
      (Reading database ... 261854 files and directories currently installed.)
      Unpacking...
      Processing triggers for...
      Setting up...
      Package "<9000.tar.gz" installed 100%

      about an hour ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Nick Hunter O.o
      about an hour ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz Admit it. I'm awesome ^_^
      about an hour ago · 

    • Nick Hunter Error: Package not found.
      about an hour ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz You faggot. T_T
      about an hour ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz sudo apt-get install accept-defeat
      about an hour ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz sudo apt-get install elleisawesome
      about an hour ago · 

    • Nick Hunter regretfully apt-getting elleisawesome.tar.gz
      about an hour ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz YUSSSSSSSS :D
      about an hour ago · 

    • Nick Hunter sudo rm -rf
      about an hour ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz NOOooOOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooOOOoooooOOOOOOoooooOOoooOOoooOOOooooooooOOOOooOOOOooOOOoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      about an hour ago · 

    • Nick Hunter ‎*switching active partitions*
      about an hour ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz Jerk. T_T
      about an hour ago · 

    • Nick Hunter oh wait, i meant Grub entries before the GUI
      about an hour ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz Hah, fail.
      about an hour ago · 

    • Nick Hunter accepts defeat.
      about an hour ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz Finally *victory dance*
      about an hour ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz Except it's wrong on so many levels xD
      57 minutes ago · 

    • Elle Ectabuzz sudo get-apt install MEPOM ._.
      38 minutes ago ·  ·  2 people

No comments:

Post a Comment