17 March 2011

Insert Title Here

Background story: Will got arrested because he got caught driving with no license or insurance. He has a curfew, 2200 on weeknights/midnight on weekends. If he's not here a minute after, I get to call mom, and he goes to jail. She paid me to be her snitch.


Okay so Shawn thinks I took money to not hang out with him. I explained the above to him, but apparently he doesn't understand. He can still come over, and I can still go visit him. There was no rule against it, but he doesn't understand that either. He says he doesn't want to hang here because there's "nothing to do, " but I'm tired of hanging out at his house ALL the time. He never listens to me.


Terry said "Does he really think that you two are going to be around each other every waking hour of the day? Cause... you're not. And if he's going to break up with you: don't give him the satisfaction. You do it first." and Ezra said:



Yes.
Do it first.
:D

He'll cry.
I can't hurt him.
I don't have the heart to.

Do it fagget.

No comments:

Post a Comment