08 March 2011

Today was amazing!

2358 Monday 7 March 2011

I spent the night with Shawn last night again. Yesterday we fought over something stupid. He said I was being childish, and he was assuming what I meant by the things I said, and putting words in my mouth.

Anyway, I woke up this morning and he made me food. I gave his ferret a shower while he cleaned out his cage. I was really tired, and he had errands to run so I went back to sleep until he got back. (There was another morning that I spent the night that he made me pancakes, but not today lol although he offered.)

I woke up again to him coming in from a shower. After, he went with his brother somewhere so I played on his iPod Touch. When he got back, he took me to McDonald's. We ate and went back to his house and watched Puppet Master 2 (we watched the first one the night before). Neither of us really watched it though because I gave him a full body massage. ;)

Anyway, nobody that I really want to talk to is online (except for Chrissy, whom I'm talking to right now. She's funny), and I feel a tad lonely... I love talking to Terry. Neither Nick, nor Ty have been on recently. And I've noticed lately that I don't HAVE to talk to Ezra to feel happy. I've grown to not miss him or need him so much. Yes, I do miss him, but not enough to feel depressed. I know I can talk to him anytime I want, but I don't want to be overbearing. I feel better, knowing that. Knowing that I can be happy and productive without him. Maybe I just needed time off from him, and more time with Shawn. ;)

Feeling sleepy,
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment