19 March 2011

I thought my life couldn't get any worse...

Ezra is leaving school.
He is going to work at Geek Squad...


It took a while, but I was okay with it.
Until now...


If none of that works out, I'm joining the Navy.
As a computer technician.

:(
So I'll never see you again?

Probably not.

;_;
That saddens me beyond comprehension.



I don't want to lose my best friend. The best moments of my life were with him...
I don't want to never see him again...

I want to die... Now more than ever...
I told him how I felt, so I wouldn't regret not ever telling him:
"I know how you like to make jokes of everything, but please listen to me... You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Knowing I have to live the rest of my life without ever seeing you again kills me. Kills me. No, I don't love you. But you are my bro. You always will be. I don't want to live without you."


But whatever he decides to do, I'll be happy for him. And I can only hope that we'll keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment