17 February 2011

Chores.

1042 Thursday 17 February 2011

Haven't written in a while. Just been hanging out with Shawn the past few days, like usual. Yesterday, mom and I ran errands, and got some lunch. It was a nice mother/daughter day. After, I went to go chill with Shawn. Took a shower at his house, and we watched the end of Batman Begins, and Iron man. Today, mom's "boyfriend" is coming over so she has us all cleaning house. I got stuck with dusting. Ugh, my favourite. I made sure to take 2 allergy pills before hand. I dunno if I'm going to hang out with Shawn today or not, I guess we'll see. I really should clean my room the rest of the way.

Terry and Ezra... *sigh*
I hope they're okay again. That's all I have to say about that.

Was really tired last night, but I wanted to stay up long enough to see a happy ending. Fell asleep. And won't know until Terry gets home. Didn't talk to Ez much. I'm one of those people that think "if they wanted to talk to me, they would've talked to me first." Terry said he's like that, but whatever. I don't want to make him talk if he doesn't want to, although I do feel bad when I don't. I'm one of the handful of people that talk to him the most...

Tomorrow I'm going with mom to visit my Oma (German for grandmother) in West Virginia. Today and tomorrow are her (66) and my aunt's (40) birthdays, respectively. So, they're having a birthday weekend. My Oma has been in and out of the hospital numerous times within the past few months, and I'm afraid that she won't have much longer to live. Which makes me sad. Aside from her bitchiness, that most Germans seem to have (corroborating the stereotype), she's really awesome. I will definitely miss that woman. She taught me how to sew, knit, crochet, and cook. Which have definitely helped me over the years.

Should really get back to my chores,
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment