17 February 2011

Beach!

Going to the beach after dinner. :D
Invited Shawn to go but he said he had already made plans. It's whatevs.

Might not write another blog for a while, or be on facebook, because I don't know if we'll have Internet access down there. I'll take my computer anyway, so I can write. I can upload when I get back.

The only sad thing about the beach is it reminds me of California... Santa Monica with Chance, Ezra, Logan, and Arthur. I had such an amazing time with them... I miss them all terribly. :'( If I could take them with me I would. In a heartbeat...

Life is good right now. Can't complain. It could be better though. My heart hurts (metaphorically) and I don't know why...

Oh! A guilty pleasure of mine was fulfilled yesterday. ^_^ I went and bought deodorant. Degree Cool Rush. That stuff smells amazing. And... it's smell brings back memories... :(

Bored and lonely as usual,
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment