21 February 2011

CS?

1704 Monday 21 February 2011

Grounded from my fiancée? Seriously? He came over and we took an innocent bubble bath together... Just cuddled... And mom came home. She didn't bitch me out until this morning. Saying I "wasn't allowed to see him for a while." >_(\ We've been dating for almost five years! I'm twenty! He's twenty-one! We're engaged! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

Anyway, Terry exploded last night. Twice. I hope she's doing better.

Ezra is depressed. I wish he would be happier. OH! He told me to switch majors with him. To computer science, and we could take the same classes, graduate together, and go into business together. I think he cares afterall lol :3 I'm contemplating it, but I don't want to give up Psychology/Forensic Anthropology so easily.

Made an academic advisor appointment for Wednesday at 1430, but mom's being a bitch and I don't know if she's going to take me.

Nick has been really awesome these past few days. I wish he would hurry up and get online so I can talk to him.

I'm surprised mom hasn't turned the wifi off. :/

Nervous about how everything's going to turn out,
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment