11 February 2011

Good day. :)

2322 Friday 11 February 2011

Didn't sleep last night. Stayed up reading SixBillionSecrets. They made me cry. And got me thinking about a lot of things...

Silent Hill finished torrenting so I watched it. It was good. Makes me want to play the games.

Josh didn't go to school today either. He said his head hurt.

Texted Shawn and asked if he wanted to hang, it was almost 9. So I went over there. He made me some chocolate milk, and some Teriaki rice. It was delicious. Then he started cleaning his room. He wanted to move his ferret's cage out from under his bed so he could drop it down (lofted). Normally he hates it when I sleep, but today he didn't mind. I slept for hours. He went with his dad to get food and brought me back Subway. Yummeh. Then we chilled for a few. It was getting late and he took me home.

Now I'm IMing Terry and Nick, and waiting to see if Ezra will respond. Shawn told me to call him if I couldn't sleep. I don't know if/how long I'll stay awake tonight. Depends on who's awake to talk to me.

Ta-ta for now,
-Elle

Update: Ezra was "mining crafts" again, he's addicted. IMing about movies. I like hearing his opinions, prevents me from wasting my time watching a crappy movie. I would prefer to watch movies with him, like we used to. But, oh well. I still haven't unpacked everything from school. I don't know if it's because I don't want to face the truth, because I'll just have to pack it up again, or because I'm lazy. Could be because I'm normally hanging out with Shawn from the moment I wake up to the moment I fall asleep. Not really, but close enough. I don't know what I did with my Ethernet cable. My torrent of Devil is super slow on wireless.

No comments:

Post a Comment