12 February 2011

Didn't want to wake up.

1313 Saturday 12 February 2011

Had a really awesome dream last night. It was nice, I liked it. It was Ez and I, just walking around and talking. He seemed really happy. He smiled a lot. And laughed. Which is good. I hate when he's sad.

Woke up to the sound of gunfire. Will, my stepbrother by my mom's late husband, was more than likely playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, or Halo maybe. I dunno. But it was loud and annoying.

Mom came back home from the beach yesterday. Glad she had a good time. But still liked having the house to ourselves. No complaining. No "chores" except feeding the pets. Felt good man.

She wants me to clean my room. My school stuff is covering half my floor, which is saying something considering the dimensions of my room are about 12x11. I don't want to. :P

Going to call Shawn and tell him that we can't hang out today. He's probably going to finish cleaning his room too. He was moving around his furniture so he could move his ferret's cage out from under his bed so he could lower it. Felt good not having to jump up onto his bed for once. And now we can both see the TV without having to look over the other person. Needless to say, my allergies started acting up. I was coughing and sneezing, and my eyes were itchy and puffy. I almost dislike being in his room sometimes..

My torrent of "Devil" is 63.6% done. Can't wait. Heard it was good.

I really need to send WCU my $45 application fee and my "Statement of Academic Intent."

...*sigh*...
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment