14 February 2011

Stomach :P

So apparently Nick stayed up all night too. I wish he was online, so I could have talked to him...

Jerrica sent me mail! It was a valentine, and it was awesome.

IMing Terry, because she's online more often now for some reason, and because it's faster than messaging.

Shawn and I got garlic breadsticks from dominoes, they were good but I think they're making me sick. I thought they had way too much butter and garlic. Apparently they were supposed to have cheese on them, but oh well. After we ate them we watched Batman Begins, but both of us fell asleep. I guess we'll finish it another time.

I don't know what else to talk about... And I suppose I shouldn't break my streak. I always have to mention Ez haha, wouldn't want him to feel left out. He isn't responding :( but Terry said he might be playing Bioshock? That game is cool.

Anyway,
-Elle

Update: HE LIVESSS! Not very talkative today, but that's okay. I don't want to annoy him. I sang him the pokemon theme song. I'm so cool. Hurrderrrkenstein >_(\

No comments:

Post a Comment