12 February 2011

Untitled.

So Ezra was writing a blog entry of a dream he had. It was awesome and vivid. I wish I had dreams like that.

Terry's mad and sad again. Dislike.

Nick thanked me for being his friend, and he was happy for a short bit. But I think he's sad again.

Shawn.

Shawn is off doing papers. The last text he sent said "I love you too my everything!"

...I miss him already...

Me? I don't even care about "me" right now. Everytime my friends fight or get sad, I feel like I need to help. Sometimes I just need to keep to myself and let them resolve it on their own, because I sometimes end up making it worse. I think this is one of those times. Therefore I'm going to shut up. I'll wait it out, and they can talk to me if they want, but I'm giving no advice this time.

-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment