10 February 2011

Woke up to an empty house, feels good man.

2056 Thursday 10 February 2011

Woke up not too long ago to an empty quiet house, yet again. I love when people don't wake me from my slumber. I don't remember if I dreamt or not.

Josh, my brother, didn't go to school today. The bus was going to be here in 7 minutes, and he complained of not having enough time to take a shower and get ready. He acts like such a girl sometimes.

For now, I am IMing Nick and Ezra. Nick had a fight with his ex and called her a bitch (I lol'd), and was asking me what he should do. I don't know. I would've just shrugged it off. Normally if a girl gets called a bitch, she probably deserved it. Just saying. Ezra's playing Minecraft. I wish I was there to watch, I'm not good at building anything but I enjoy watching others. He said he built a "castle-y thing," a cabin, and a quarry. Cool story bro. Might leave him to his construction and wait for him to say something. Wouldn't want to interfere. I'll come up with something to say later, if he doesn't respond.

Tried calling Shawn, but he's not picking up. I think he might be mad that I slept all day again. Oops. I hate it when he gets mad at me for stupid shit. We hung out yesterday, and it was fun. We've been hanging out almost everyday since I've been put on academic suspension. I don't think we should hang out EVERYDAY. I mean, I love chilling with him, but I don't want us to become bored with each other.

I can't wait until this suspension is over. I miss Cullowhee. I got to go up there to visit on January 30th. It was amazing. Just like old times. Mostly just wanted to see Ez, but it was nice seeing Jeff, Logan, and the few others that noticed I was there. Counting down the days until next marching season. Gonna march sousaphone hopefully. I love those guys. They're my family. I'm closer to them than I am the piccolo/flute section.

I'm hungry. Probably going to make something to eat. And try to get Shawn to pick up his phone.
Later,
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment