13 February 2011

Home.

2317 Sunday 13 February 2011

Talked to Ez until 7 this morning. Started watching an episode of Pokemon, but fell asleep halfway through it. Woke up around 2 because my brothers were trying to get money from mom. They didn't deserve it because they didn't do any chores while she was gone. She gave me a 20 for feeding the pets. Oh, and she got "dismissed" from her job, because of stress. Which means she bitched someone out. Stupid bitch.

Wasn't in the best of moods today. Bored with the world.

Went to hang out with Shawn. I ended up eating and falling asleep, but he didn't get mad. When I woke up, he gave me a back massage. Random, but I enjoyed it. Just got back from his house. I think my $20 fell out of my pocket while I was sleeping. Oh well, I'll just look for it tomorrow. I think I'm gonna go back to sleep. I'm just not in the mood to talk to anyone. I hope they understand.

Goodnight,
-Elle

Update: He found it. Turns out his mom picked it up, and kept it safe. Thanks mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment